The mind the body and the emotions are inextricably intertwined and part of any athletic performance.
We often work on the physical and technical training forgetting our mental preparation.
However, the ability to build a goal, good management of the emotions, knowing and being able to use our own resources at best, being able to overcome rough patches efficiently are all crucial elements to be successful.
The sport coach leads the athlete to a journey towards the awareness of his/her own potential aiming at attaining the best performance possible..
The sport coach, in particular, works to help the athlete or the team when:
- They need to build a goal and its action plan
- They want to feel more self-confident
- They cannot achieve the same results in competition as they do in training
- They experience performance anxiety
- They cannot manage their emotions in a positive way
- They are not aware of their own potential or they are not able to take full advantage of it
- They fear success
- They undergo the pressure and the expectations of the environment in a negative way
- They struggle to stay focused for the time needed
- They are afraid to fail or to make mistakes
- They need too much time to recover from a defeat
- They want to get back to play as soon as possible by overcoming fear after an injury
- They struggle to manage psychophysical stress and fatigue
- The coach has no confidence in his players
- The players struggle to communicate with each other and with the coach and vice versa
- The team doesn’t feel like a team
A TAILORED JOB: I take care of my clients with enthusiasm and passion through a unique path, which they follow themselves and where I act as a facilitator whose first intention is that of making them autonomous.
In order to create harmony and unity of purpose,I implement and integrate knowledge and techniques acquired over the years, building a tailored path for each client..
THE OPINION OF…
“When I felt like I needed support, I was going through a rough patch professionally: I wanted to quit riding! Then I met Nicoletta and at first, I thought I wasn’t going to make it. After just 15 days, that work became my oxygen. Since then I kept on making amazing rides, with 4 victories and excellent performances. And I’m not done yet! Thanks, coach, not just for the success achieved at the Palio, but also for the confidence, the self-esteem and the ability to look at myself in the mirror and be proud of who I am and of the great growth I carried out through the work we have done together.”
Andrea Mari alias “Brio”, Multiple winner rider at the Palio of Siena